SweetFactory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the IMO: World of Magic guild, SweetFactory

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChocoVanilla
Admin
ChocoVanilla

Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks for the input you two. Guess I won't be dlding the game after all. This was the one thing I was looking forward to during my past two days of famining to raise money...
Back to top Go down
https://sweetfactoryimo.forumotion.com
Xel

Xel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:21 pm

ChocoVanilla wrote:
Thanks for the input you two. Guess I won't be dlding the game after all. This was the one thing I was looking forward to during my past two days of famining to raise money...

Sorry Sad At least it wasn't IMO that was screwed up.
Back to top Go down
ChocoVanilla
Admin
ChocoVanilla

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Xel wrote:
ChocoVanilla wrote:

Sorry Sad At least it wasn't IMO that was screwed up.
Lol np. We can only hope that IMO turns out the way everyone imagines it to be...
Back to top Go down
crimes

crimes

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 am

As long as they add a few more things to do other than grind or add pvp gear? "if you know what i mean" it should be worth while Smile
but ether way ill end up playing so ah well
Back to top Go down
Xel

Xel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm

I wish I could enjoy PL without this DLC BS as well. I still think this is a nice game. However, even if PL gets a big update and adds pvp and guilds or whatever, as long as they still have this DLC crap, IMO will be the victor on my list. I just wish I could have some multiplayer app to play with while waiting for IMO.
Back to top Go down
GeorgeJQ

GeorgeJQ

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:56 pm

man, the dlc really killed it for me. i got to lvl 13 and i have nothing to do now -_-
Back to top Go down
http://ijailbreakdiy.wordpress.com/
ChocoVanilla
Admin
ChocoVanilla

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:12 pm

GeorgeJQ wrote:
man, the dlc really killed it for me. i got to lvl 13 and i have nothing to do now -_-

I can't even manage to get to level 13...I personally think the interface is somewhat horrid and that the game design is very...unoriginal. The unbalanced loot system especially bothers me to no end.
Back to top Go down
crimes

crimes

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 pm

gah ive given up.. cant seem to get into it because the area repeats itself.
They should have made a new background for each area!
Back to top Go down
Xel

Xel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:21 pm

I didn't think it would also bug you guys this much. I would maybe assume one of you would like it. Guess we all are nothing like those guys on TA. We all desire something that's actually polished, haha.
Back to top Go down
crimes

crimes

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:52 am

XD its gotta be worth more than an hour of my life to get into it Razz
Back to top Go down
Xel

Xel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 am

crimes wrote:
XD its gotta be worth more than an hour of my life to get into it Razz

Haha true. Thus what it has to be, to be a true gamer I suppose.
Back to top Go down
crimes

crimes

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 am

ha yup Wink
its gotta be worth while
Back to top Go down
ChocoVanilla
Admin
ChocoVanilla

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Well...that was a huge disappointment...I guess we should call this game null and void and end it here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?   Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Factory Guild in Pocket Legends?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2